Join us as we dive into an enlightening conversation with Dave Asprey, the renowned father of biohacking. Dave enlightens us on how we can support our kids health and development through the lens of biohacking. Listen in as he explains how we can make our bodies do what we want by creating an optimal environment for growth. He shares insightful knowledge about the harmful effects of toxic mold on our environment and how to combat them.
Biohacking for Health
Dave discusses how to provide the right signals to support children’s growth and the negative impacts of processed foods. We explore the concept of identifying kryptonite foods for each child and how to create a balanced diet that meets the needs of your family. Next, we learn from Dave and his wife, Dr. Lana, about their journey of optimizing fertility, as detailed in their bestselling book, Better Baby.
This episode doesn’t just focus on children. Dave shares his advice on how to build resilience in children, and how equanimity, the state of psychological stability and composure, can be achieved. We also discuss the importance of self-care for parents and how taking care of our health sets a positive example for our children. So tune in, learn, and apply these principles for the betterment of your family’s health.
- 01:50 – Exploring the Concept of Biohacking
- 04:27 – Toxic Mold and Optimizing Children’s Health
- 09:10 – Foods’ Impact on Children
- 12:47 – Causes of Autoimmune Conditions and Vaccines
- 17:34 – Successful Transformation
- 21:02 – Fertility Consulting and Biohacking Mindset
- 29:23 – Building Resilience and Biohacking
- 36:32 – Diet’s Impact on Health and Flexibility
Resources We Mention
Website – www.daveasprey.com
Roadmap – www.daveasprey.com/roadmap